1. Scaled our repeat business with highly oriented team.
2. Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
3. Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
4. Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
5. Develop service procedures, policies and standards
6. Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
7. Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
8. Manage Audit Query.
9. Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
10. Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
11. Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Service Delivery Leader
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Aye Finance (P) Ltd
The MSME sector in India is challenged by a funding gap of over INR 5 trillion, as estimated by the industry. Most banks and financial companies had assumed the segment would be unprofitable and too risky, due to lack of formal business documents and small size of the loan. Aye Finance is built around the mission to solving these challenges of funding MSMEs and enabling their inclusion into the mainstream of the economy.
Founded in 2014 by Sanjay Sharma and Vikram Jetley, Aye has an innovated approach to assessing the risk of these credit starved micro businesses, the "Cluster Based Credit Methodology" and a range of automation and system solutions. This unique methodology is enabling Aye to successfully bridge the gap between the MSMEs and organized lending, having extended a line of credit to over 1,20,000 micro enterprises in India.
Aye Finance is equity-funded by four reputed investors - Capital G (erstwhile Google Capital), SAIF Partners, Accion, Falcon Edge Capital, LGT and MAJ Invest. It also has over a dozen providers who extend their debt funds for its MSME finance business including India's largest PSU Bank SBI, and leading global foreign investors like BlueOrchard, Triodos Investment, Symbiotics, Triple Jump and MicroVest.
The impact Aye is creating is getting recognized by forums globally. World Economic Forum identified Aye as one of the Top 100 Inclusive Fintech companies in Emerging Markets. It was adjudged a "SuperStartup Asia" for the year 2017-18, won the first ever Facebook Startup Day Award in the category "Building for the next billion", the SKOCH Award for Digital Economy and the Business World's Digital India's Award for Financial Inclusion.
We were ranked 53rd in the Top 100 Great Places to Work in India by the globally renowned Great Place to Work Institute and were one of the Top 5 best workplaces in the NBFC Sector and Top 20 best places to work in the BFSI Segment.