Required skill set details (job details) for the candidate:
- 2+ Years professional experience with Python .
- Experience in Python data libraries Pandas , Numpy and other data related library.
- Professional experience with a SQL -based database, such as MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL Server or Oracle.
- Experience with NoSQL database such as MongoDB, Redis, DynamoDB or Cassandra.
- Experience in code deployment on cloud/ on-premises, Linux with web server such as Nginx, Apache web server.
- Containerization using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledgein cloud based serverless application development/ deployment /integration.
- Good to have experience inanalytics/ Machine Learning u singscikit-learn and related ML/DL library.
- Writes organized code with appropriate exception handling and logging
- Ability to write technical documentation and comment code
- Ability to write test suites and set up automation environment
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
Aye Finance (P) Ltd
The MSME sector in India is challenged by a funding gap of over INR 5 trillion, as estimated by the industry. Most banks and financial companies had assumed the segment would be unprofitable and too risky, due to lack of formal business documents and small size of the loan.
Aye Finance is a commercial institution built around the mission to solve these challenges of funding MSMEs and enabling their inclusion into the mainstream of the economy. Aye Finance is equity-funded by four reputed investors - Capital G, Accion, SAIF Partners and LGT. It also has over a dozen providers who extend their debt funds for its MSME finance business including India's largest PSU Bank SBI and leading global foreign investors like BlueOrchard, Triodos Investment and Symbiotics.
Aye Finance differentiates itself by creating a technically enabled process that builds credit insights through a variety of available business, supply chain and psychometric data. This effective credit appraisal coupled with the use of modern workflow automation based on mobile and cloud, is enabling a small but engaged workforce to bridge the gap between the MSMEs and organized lending. Its core processes namely customer acquisition, underwriting, disbursement and customer servicing are automated to improve the productivity of field force, detect frauds, profiling risks and exercise dual control on processes. Leveraging cloud and mobile technology along with processes focused on data analytic helps Aye bring down the cost of delivery to such a low point that it even small loans to the businesses at the bottom of the pyramid have become affordable.
Micro and small businesses financed by Company in turn helps sustain employment at the bottom of the pyramid. Aye Finance and has already impacted an ecosystem of over 1.2mn families through its business enterprise loans and it is driven by a vision to impact over 10 mn households by 2020 and become admired in the MSME lending space.
Recruiter Name:HR Santosh Rathore-7987209221
Contact Company:Aye Finance (P) Ltd
Address :809-812, 8th Floor, Vipul Square Building, B-Block, Sushant Lok Phase-I, GURGAON, Haryana - 122009,India