- Should have complete functional understanding of Loans and Lending modules (Lead Management System, Loan Origination System, Loan Management System ). Loan Management System (LMS) is must with 2.5 Plus years of experience.
- Effectively capturing business requirements and shaping it into BRD & FSD
- Writing test cases and performing UAT jointly with business team
- Should have idea of SQL script writing. (Beginner)
- Team Management & Project Management skillset
- Communicating effectively with developers on explanation of user stories and validating the end implementation of the requirements
- Communicating with product managers on product roadmap, backlog grooming, prioritization of requirements and defining release plans
- Communicating effectively with business stakeholders to acquire user feedback and refine requirements
- Should have understanding of Change Management, User Management, SOD.
- Should have worked on any bug tracking tool Eg: Bugzilla, JIRA, etc.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 8,50,000 PA.
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
Aye Finance (P) Ltd
The MSME sector in India is challenged by a funding gap of over INR 5 trillion, as estimated by the industry. Most banks and financial companies had assumed the segment would be unprofitable and too risky, due to lack of formal business documents and small size of the loan. Aye Finance is built around the mission to solving these challenges of funding MSMEs and enabling their inclusion into the mainstream of the economy.
Founded in 2014 by Sanjay Sharma and Vikram Jetley, Aye has an innovated approach to assessing the risk of these credit starved micro businesses, the "Cluster Based Credit Methodology" and a range of automation and system solutions. This unique methodology is enabling Aye to successfully bridge the gap between the MSMEs and organized lending, having extended a line of credit to over 1,20,000 micro enterprises in India.
Aye Finance is equity-funded by four reputed investors - Capital G (erstwhile Google Capital), SAIF Partners, Accion, Falcon Edge Capital, LGT and MAJ Invest. It also has over a dozen providers who extend their debt funds for its MSME finance business including India's largest PSU Bank SBI, and leading global foreign investors like BlueOrchard, Triodos Investment, Symbiotics, Triple Jump and MicroVest.
The impact Aye is creating is getting recognized by forums globally. World Economic Forum identified Aye as one of the Top 100 Inclusive Fintech companies in Emerging Markets. It was adjudged a "SuperStartup Asia" for the year 2017-18, won the first ever Facebook Startup Day Award in the category "Building for the next billion", the SKOCH Award for Digital Economy and the Business World's Digital India's Award for Financial Inclusion.
We were ranked 53rd in the Top 100 Great Places to Work in India by the globally renowned Great Place to Work Institute and were one of the Top 5 best workplaces in the NBFC Sector and Top 20 best places to work in the BFSI Segment.
Recruiter Name:Santosh Rathore -7987209221
Contact Company:Aye Finance (P) Ltd
Address :809-812, 8th Floor, Vipul Square Building, B-Block, Sushant Lok Phase-I, GURGAON, Haryana - 122009,India