1. Meet MoM disbursal target (branch wise and state wise)
2. Ensure each LA achieves his productivity norm for daily meetings, monthly file log in and disbursals
3. Conducting Tele-Reference checks in timely fashion,
4. Ensuring LUC, LRV as per plan for month
5. Ensuring the prescribed sales process is complied with in the branch
1. Ensure that branches follow the disbursement process,
2. Ensure that all branches Collect Overdue within prescribed timelines - 3 days,
3. Assist branches in recovery from difficult customers through personal visits,
4. Seek legal recourse in Overdue Collection where required with HO help,
5. Provide Feedback to RBM/HO on product / policy that can reduce delinquency
Audit and Compliance
1. Ensure prescribed branch processes are adhered to for branch personnel
2. Adequate training to ABM/Gatherer to Conduct Financials,
3. Monitor BRW level in branches,
4. Service Quality related processes to be adhered to in every branch,
5. Provide feedback to RBM/HO on any policy / process that can improve compliance
Admin and Cost Control
1. Manage controllable costs within budget
2. Encourage BMs to Ensure Upkeep of Branch premises,
3. Check on Availability of Collateral and Stationery in each branch
1. Timely Hiring to fill staffing gaps,
2. Motivate and guide team for target achievement and error-free work,
3. Ensure trainings for branch personnel,
4. Encourage achievement and team working through R&R implementation
New Branch Opening
1. Initiate hiring in line with new branch opening plan,
2. Provide support to Admin function in creating branch office infrastructure
3. Coordinating primary market research in line with new branch opening plan
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail/Personal Banking
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Finance, Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Aye Finance (P) Ltd
The MSME sector in India is challenged by a funding gap of over INR 5 trillion, as estimated by the industry. Most banks and financial companies had assumed the segment would be unprofitable and too risky, due to lack of formal business documents and small size of the loan. Aye Finance is built around the mission to solving these challenges of funding MSMEs and enabling their inclusion into the mainstream of the economy.
Founded in 2014 by Sanjay Sharma and Vikram Jetley, Aye has an innovated approach to assessing the risk of these credit starved micro businesses, the "Cluster Based Credit Methodology" and a range of automation and system solutions. This unique methodology is enabling Aye to successfully bridge the gap between the MSMEs and organized lending, having extended a line of credit to over 1,20,000 micro enterprises in India.
Aye Finance is equity-funded by four reputed investors - Capital G (erstwhile Google Capital), SAIF Partners, Accion, Falcon Edge Capital, LGT and MAJ Invest. It also has over a dozen providers who extend their debt funds for its MSME finance business including India's largest PSU Bank SBI, and leading global foreign investors like BlueOrchard, Triodos Investment, Symbiotics, Triple Jump and MicroVest.
The impact Aye is creating is getting recognized by forums globally. World Economic Forum identified Aye as one of the Top 100 Inclusive Fintech companies in Emerging Markets. It was adjudged a "SuperStartup Asia" for the year 2017-18, won the first ever Facebook Startup Day Award in the category "Building for the next billion", the SKOCH Award for Digital Economy and the Business World's Digital India's Award for Financial Inclusion.
We were ranked 53rd in the Top 100 Great Places to Work in India by the globally renowned Great Place to Work Institute and were one of the Top 5 best workplaces in the NBFC Sector and Top 20 best places to work in the BFSI Segment.
Recruiter Name:Saurabh Soni
Contact Company:Aye Finance (P) Ltd