Job Description- Branch Manager
Responsible for Branch Growth, Profitability and Credit performance, by achieving sales growth by implementing good branch operating process, discipline and developing an engaged and productive team
Key Responsible Areas
Make Business Plan for Branch
- Annual Business Plans with monthly performance tracking
- Update organization on Competitor activity in the area and region while updating trends on customer needs and supply chain
Achieve Business Growth for Branch
- Allocation and Monitoring achievement of Monthly targets
- Ensure quality of sales MIS
Maintain Repayment & Credit Quality for Branch
- Monitor Repayment process & trends at Branch
Develop an engaged & productive team
- Hire and Develop Branch team
- Implement Organization’s Training and mentoring plan
- Implement effective performance management
Branch Administration & Cost Management
- Assist BH (Business Head) in day to day administering of the Branch
- Report & manage customer related & field discipline issues.
- Keep control of Admin Costs, expenses and claims.
- Assist the BH in coordinating on any fraud/ branch break ins/ branch destruction etc., and ensure follow up and resolution of cases
Develop Network of Local Authorities
- Establish & manage work relationship with local government authorities & police
Desired Skills and Experience
Experience & Skills Required
- 5-7 years of experience (At least 2 years of Area/ Branch management experience).
- Understands lending business
- Team Management skills
- Graduate from Commerce back ground.
- MBA in Finance/ Marketing (Preferred).
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 5,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Aye Finance (P) Ltd
Aye Finance P Ltd
Aye Finance is a leading fintech lender providing business loans to micro enterprises across India. Headquartered in Gurgaon, it has 171 branches across 18 Indian States and has a team size of over 2500 employees.
The MSME sector in India is challenged by a funding gap of over INR 5 trillion, as estimated by the industry. Most banks and financial companies had assumed the segment would be unprofitable and too risky, due to lack of formal business documents and small size of the loan. Aye Finance is built around the mission to solving these challenges of funding MSMEs and enabling their inclusion into the mainstream of the economy.
Founded in 2014 by Sanjay Sharma and Vikram Jetley, Aye has an innovated approach to assessing the risk of these credit starved micro businesses, the “Cluster Based Credit Methodology” and a range of automation and system solutions. This unique methodology is enabling Aye to successfully bridge the gap between the MSMEs and organized lending, having extended a line of credit to over 1,20,000 micro enterprises in India.
Aye Finance is equity-funded by four reputed investors – Capital G (erstwhile Google Capital), SAIF Partners, Accion, Falcon Edge Capital, LGT and MAJ Invest. It also has over a dozen providers who extend their debt funds for its MSME finance business including India’s largest PSU Bank SBI, and leading global foreign investors like BlueOrchard, Triodos Investment, Symbiotics, Triple Jump and MicroVest.
The impact Aye is creating is getting recognized by forums globally. World Economic Forum identified Aye as one of the Top 100 Inclusive Fintech companies in Emerging Markets. It was adjudged a “SuperStartup Asia” for the year 2017-18, won the first ever Facebook Startup Day Award in the category “Building for the next billion”, the SKOCH Award for Digital Economy and the Business World’s Digital India’s Award for Financial Inclusion.
We were ranked 14th in the Top 100 Great Places to Work in India by the globally renowned Great Place to Work Institute and were one of the Top 5 best workplaces in the NBFC Sector and Top 20 best places to work in the BFSI Segment.
Contact Company:Aye Finance (P) Ltd
Address:809-812, 8th Floor, Vipul Square Building, GURGAON, Haryana, India