Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate must be a Graduate or MBA background.
- Established working experience as a customer service manager, retail manager or assistant manager
- Experience in managing a good team numbers and Customer Services.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industrys latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Scaled our repeat business with highly oriented team.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Manager Audit Query.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industrys developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 6,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail/Personal Banking
Role:Customer Service Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Aye Finance (P) Ltd
Aye Finance is a leading fintech lender providing business loans to micro-enterprises across India. Headquartered in Gurgaon, it has 170+ branches across 18 Indian States and has a team size of over 2500 employees.
The MSME sector in India is challenged by a funding gap of over INR 5 trillion, as estimated by the industry. Most banks and financial companies had assumed the segment would be unprofitable and too risky, due to lack of formal business documents and small size of the loan. Aye Finance is built around the mission to solving these challenges of funding MSMEs and enabling their inclusion into the mainstream of the economy.
Founded in 2014 by Sanjay Sharma and Vikram Jetley, Aye has an innovative approach to assessing the risk of these credit starved micro businesses, the Cluster-Based Credit Methodology” and a range of automation and system solutions. This unique methodology is enabling Aye to successfully bridge the gap between the MSMEs and organized lending, having extended a line of credit to over 1,20,000 micro enterprises in India.
Aye Finance is equity-funded by four reputed investors – Capital G (erstwhile Google Capital), SAIF Partners, Accion, Falcon Edge Capital, LGT and MAJ Invest. It also has over a dozen providers who extend their debt funds for its MSME finance business including India’s largest PSU Bank SBI, and leading global foreign investors like BlueOrchard, Triodos Investment, Symbiotics, Triple Jump and MicroVest.
The impact Aye is creating is getting recognized by forums globally. World Economic Forum identified Aye as one of the Top 100 Inclusive Fintech companies in Emerging Markets. It was adjudged a “SuperStartup Asia” for the year 2017-18, won the first ever Facebook Startup Day Award in the category “Building for the next billion”, the SKOCH Award for Digital Economy and the Business World’s Digital India’s Award for Financial Inclusion.
We were ranked 14th in the Top 100 Great Places to Work in India by the globally renowned Great Place to Work Institute and were one of the Top 5 best workplaces in the NBFC Sector and Top 20 best places to work in the BFSI Segment.
Contact Company:Aye Finance (P) Ltd
Address:809-812, 8th Floor, Vipul Square Building, , , GURGAON, Haryana, India